* By using our products and services, you have read and agreed to our policies:
1. Booking & Punctuality
- Online Booking is at least 6hrs before start time.
- Please arrive 5-10m early to pick out your colors.
- Please also allow a 10 minutes window period for both clients and technicians (in case of traffic or unexpected extra work on our clients...) to ensure quality services and comfort for everyone.
- Please reschedule/cancel at least 4 hours before start time (from our confirmation email/text, or call 513-777-1200 in business hours or email email@example.com). OR we may will REQUIRE a $20 Deposit/service for your next appointment in case of NO SHOW.
2. Cuts and Open Wounds
- Any cuts or wounds that happen either before or during service have to be reported to the manager and documented.
- We will follow the appropriate disinfection guidelines and give clients the proper at-home instructions.
3. Health and Special Considerations
- Please also inform our staff and get documented on any medical conditions (diabetes, e.g..) or allergies to any chemicals or substances before receiving any service. This will help customize your services accordingly.
- We will not be held responsible for any allergic reactions, whether they are a direct or indirect result of any products or services we offer in our salon.
4. Color pick and match
- We alway suggest customers to have an idea in mind of what services and colors you want, and arrive early to pick out the colors.
- Taking too long (over 10 minutes) to select a color can throw off an entire schedule and force our technicians to speed up to make up the time.
- You can pick colors online at: ntnailsoh.com/colors.
- Although we have matching Reg-Gel-Dip-Sample (up to 95% match), we DON’T GUARANTEE that they are the EXACT MATCH colors. Sometimes, they have slightly different hues due to the differences in the manufacturer ingredients and base colors of the wheel and nail beds.
- Good communication between customers and technicians will help us know exactly how you want your services done.
- If you have any particular requests, please let us know first hand, before the services. Also, please pay attention during the service and let us know if you don’t like the way something looks, so that it can be fixed in time, don’t wait till after the service is done.
- Please cooperate with your manicurist.
- Having your hands/feet still, relaxed and at the right position is necessary to achieve a beautiful result.
- Having to repeatedly adjust or waiting for your hands/feet slows down service time, and makes it difficult to do the job up to the standard.
7. Cell Phones
- Please keep cellphone usage to a minimum especially when you are getting your nail services. That way you don't contaminate your nails with dirt and help the technician achieve the best result.
- Set your phone to vibrate, and if you need to make or take an important call, please let us know and try to make it quick.
8. Extra careful with regular nail polish
- You can pay and get your keys/stuffs out before the polish. Your nail polish can and will smudge if you use your phone or bump them.
- Please keep your hands open, separated and give it at least 15 minutes under the dryer.
- Don’t touch them to check if they are dry. Still be careful after you leave the salon. It might take up to 1 hour for regular nail polish to completely dry.
- There might be an extra charge to fix the smudge.
9. Personal Items
- NT Nails & Spa is not responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings. Please keep all valuables with you during your visit.
- Our salon is not child-proof. Sharp instruments, chemicals and a busy, congested area make for a potentially dangerous environment for young children.
- We would try our best to accommodate children. However, children must be attended by another adult (who is not receiving services) at all times.
- The prices quoted are the starting price for the services, and may be higher depending on different products and extra services.
- All services and products are subject to a 6.5% sales tax per Ohio Department of Taxation.
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and NT Nails & Spa Gift Certificates. All other forms of payments will not be accepted.
- Cash payment will be rounded up or down to the closest dollar amount.
12. Refund, Return and Exchange
- In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know at the time of your service or right after we have performed the service. We will provide a complimentary corrective service at no cost; or remove any enhancements or coatings that have been applied.
- No refunds will be given after you have left the salon.
13. Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates must be present at time of redemption.
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash, nor will cash be given in exchange for unused balances. Gift certificates are non-refundable, but they are transferable.
- Gift certificates may not be used with other promotions.
- Additionally, NT Nails is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any unauthorized use.
- Lastly, gift certificates expire one year from the date of purchase.
- For the safety of everyone, our premises, with the exception of the restroom, are constantly monitored with digital video surveillance.
15. Right to Refuse Service
* We reserve the right to refuse service to:
- Anyone in ill health or with a nail condition that we suspect may be contagious, or we fear could be further harmed by our services.
- Rude, abusive or disrespectful people who disrupt the atmosphere of our clients and technicians.
- Anyone who does not comply with our policy.